Isaiah Seber con Zen: The Beginners Guide on How to Practice Zen Everywhere by Incorporating Meditation Into Your Life (Buddhism - Improve Your Daily Life with Happiness ... Peace Using Meditation) (English Edition)
Find True Happiness and Unlock Your Inner Peace by Practicing Zen Now!
Reading this short e-book about Zen Buddhism will be the easiest way to learn about Zen, meditation and how you can train your mind and ultimately change your life for the better. This book is great for beginners that want to get into Zen, because it’s very simple to understand and it guides you every step of the way.
Aside from learning about Zen Buddhism, you will also learn to practice the art of mindfulness and become stress free and unlock your inner peace. Please take a journey into this book and change your life forever!
Ten things you will learn from this e-book include:
1) Where to find inspiration on your journey to enlightenment and how you can keep yourself motivated along the way.
2) Find out how the practice of Zen can help you improve your daily life both physically and mentally.
3) You will learn to ask yourself if Zen is in fact a good path for you to travel on.
4) Discover proven health benefits to the Zen lifestyle and how they will change the way you think about meditation.
5) Learn about some of the common misconceptions about meditation and Buddhism.
6) Together, we can learn how Zen meditation can be made simple enough for anyone to learn.
7) Find out who Buddha really was and what he wanted to teach his students and the rest of the world about spiritual enlightenment and self-sacrifice.
8) Journey into the next step of the half and full lotus positions.
9) Are you ready to change your entire life without giving up a life you love? See how meditation can make improvements to the joy you already share with your family and friends.
10) We will also look over the other styles of meditation for relaxation, not just Zazen.